The women are more conscious about their hairs. They all are happy during pregnancy and for their hair. But after the baby born feeling can change. After delivery, hair starts falling out with high speed. Generally a person loses more than 100 hairs per day. The hormonal changes in the body during pregnancy is the reason of falling hairs.
After delivery, estrogen levels start declining and all the hair starts falling. Postpartum hair loss can begin after baby born. There is not enough way to stop hair fall. Here are many ways to stop the hair fall after pregnancy.
Keep Hair with Care
After birth of the child the sometime taken care of hair and other health issue. Ultimately the several health and hair issue. Firstly we should do the proper care of hair. This is the main and important way to stop hair fall.
- Clean and wash hair with a mild shampoo, 2 or 3 times a week.
- Always use lukewarm or cool water.
- Never try to comb, brush or tie up hair when it is wet. Always keep hair loose until it is fully dry.
- Don’t use dryers or other heated hair instruments.
- Always brushing gently your hair and don’t brush many time in a day.
- Avoid braids and tight hairstyles that cause excessive pulling.
Generally women feel stressed naturally once a baby is born. There are many things to take care of during this time. But stress is the very harmful condition for health or hair.
Stress can make postpartum hair loss as worse condition. Try to be happy always and don’t take stress during this time period. There are several ways to keep stress out. You can try meditation, deep breathing, soothing music, exercise or other relaxation techniques to manage stress. If you will succeed to keep stress away then you will become healthy life as well as healthy hair. Also try to keep deep sleep which helps to released hormons during sleep.
Regular Oil Massage
Oil massage regularly is very effective in postpartum hair loss or any kind of hair problem. Massage oil helps to increases blood circulation to the scalp. It also helps strengthens the hair roots. You can use olive oil or coconut oil for hair massage. These oils are more effective than other oils.
- Take lukewarm olive oil or coconut oil and apply on scalp.
- Massage gently on your scalp for at 10 minutes through fingertips.
- Leave it for whole night.
- Wash hair with a mild shampoo in next morning.
- Repeat this thrice in a week.
Coconut milk is another effective home remedy for postpartum hair loss. Coconut milk contains full of protein, vitamins and minerals which helps to restore hair and scalp health. You can use this coconut milk to deal with postpartum hair loss.
- Take extracted coconut milk and apply on your scalp.
- Put a shower cap on and sit for 20 minutes.
- Rinse off your hair with cool water.
- Repeat this method twice in a week.
Egg is also contains full of protein. For stronger and thicker hair we should use regular protein treatment. even during the postpartum period. Egg is the best remedy for protein hair treatment.
- Take 2 eggs and beat the eggs thoroughly.
- Mix the eggs in 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- Apply this mixture on wet hair and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Rinse off hair with lukewarm water and shampoo.
- Repeat this protein treatment twice in a week.