When the people having watery stools that occur more frequently than usual, that is called loose motion. It is also known as diarrhea. Diarrhea occurs when the food and fluids start passing too quickly.
- Abdominal cramps
- Abdominal pain
Due to loose motion the people also can suffer with itching, burning, soreness or pain in the rectal area.
Reason Of Diarrhea
- Change in your bowel movements
- Viral infection
- Bacterial infection
- Parasitic attack
- Food poisoning
- Side effect of antibiotics and lactose intolerance
Diarrhea is a sign of a serious digestive disorder. This can be lead as dehydration and weakness, which is not good for your health.
Here are few main home remedies listed to reduce the loose motion and bring your bowel movements to regularity.
Home Remedies for Loose Motion
Chamomile is also effective natural home remedy for loose motion due to its antidiarrheal effects. It helps to keep the digestive system functioning properly. Chamomile has the antispasmodic properties which helps to reduce abdominal spasms and pain.
- Take a teaspoon of chamomile flower and peppermint leaves.
- Mix these in hot water for 5 minutes.
- Strain and drink this mixture 2-3 times in a day
Yogurt is a very good source of probiotics-strains of found in your digestive system. These bacteria helps to restore the good bacteria in your gut. Yogurt is the easily available at home.
- You can take it yogurt regularly as a feed.
- Mix the yogurt in water and drink it 2-3 times in a day until loose motion stoped.
- Take a black salt and mix in yogurt. Eat this 2 times in a day.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is a best natural home remedy to stop loose motion. This natural antibiotic helps to cure diarrhea.
- Take 2 tea spoon apple cider vinegar
- Mix this in a glass of lukewarm water
- You can add 1 tea spoon honey in this
- Drink this solution 2-3 times in a day until loose motion control
Turmeric is the best antibiotic natural remedy which helps fight bacteria that cause diarrhea. Turmeric can also helps to improve your digestion system. Diarrhea is one of the symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome.
- Take half tea spoon of turmeric powder in a glass of water.
- Mix it well and drink 2-3 times in a day
- You can add two tea spoon of yogurt in this mixture and drink 2-3 times in a day.
Ginger is well known Ayurvedic medicine for loose motion. It helps strengthen your stomach muscles and reduce the diarrhea condition. It can also improve the proper digestion.
- Take 2 teaspoon of crushed ginger
- Boil it in the water for 5 minutes
- Strain and drink 2-3 times in a day until condition is controlled
- You can mix the honey, cinnamon powder, cumin powder, ginger powder.
- Take this mixture 2-3 times in a day