Turmeric is well known natural remedy for several skin related issues. Generally turmeric use in the food to give the colorful appearance. Turmeric is very effective for skin care and we can use this famous remedy to be treating the pimples and clear the dark spots as well.
Turmeric has antiseptic and anti inflammatory properties. It helps to maintain the pH balance of the skin. The anti bacterial properties help to kill the bacteria that block the pores. Turmeric is also effective to reduce the pimple redness. There are many medicines available in the market for pimples but you should have tried the natural remedies such as turmeric. Here are listed simple ways to use the turmeric to deal with pimples.
As we know the turmeric is effective for pimples. You can find the turmeric in your kitchen easily.
- Take the turmeric powder.
- Prepare the paste with water of this.
- Gently apply the turmeric paste on the affected area.
- Leave it for ten minutes and let it be dry.
- Rinse off after tem minutes.
- This method will effectively work to get rid of pimples.
Turmeric And Yogurt
Turmeric contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant ingredients. These properties of turmeric help to deal with pimples. Other ingredient is yogurt which is also effective remedy for skin related issue.
- Take two tablespoon of yogurt and two table spoon of turmeric.
- Prepare the thick paste with these two in a bowl.
- Gently apply on affected area regularly.
- It will get rid of pimples.
Turmeric And Sandalwood
Turmeric and Sandalwood both are well known remedies for skin care such as pimples. These two remedies use to treat the pimples.
- Take one tablespoon of turmeric powder and one table spoon of sandalwood powder.
- You can add few drops of rose water and prepare the thick paste.
- Apply this paste on pimple area and leave it for 15 minutes.
- Use regularly to get rid of pimples
Turmeric And Aloe Vera
Turmeric and aloe Vera also very effective to treat the skin related issue. You can also get rid of pimples with turmeric and aloevera.
- Take one table spoon of turmeric and one tablespoon of aloe vera gel.
- Mix these well.
- Gently apply this mixture on pimples area.
- Use this method regularly to deal with pimples.
Turmeric And Honey
Now we are talking about Turmeric and honey which are also an excellent remedy to treat the pimples. You can prepare the antiseptic cream at home which is helpful to treat the pimples. Honey helps to deal with the infection and turmeric use as an anti-septic.
- Take half tablespoon of turmeric and one tablespoon of honey.
- Mix these well.
- Add little salt in it and mix well again.
- Now your antiseptic cream is ready to use.
- Apply this cream on the affected area.
Turmeric And Milk
Here we discuss about Turmeric and milk which are the effective remedies to deal with pimples. You can use these remedies to get rid of pimples completely at home.
- Take the one table spoon of turmeric and few drops of milk.
- Mix these and prepare the thick paste.
- Gently apply this paste directly on the pimples.
- It helps to fade the spots.
- Use regularly and you see the pimples have been completely removed.
Turmeric And Neem Leaves
Both Neem leaves and turmeric contains antimicrobial properties. Use the mixture of both helps effectively to kill bacteria which are caused for pimples.
- Take one teaspoon turmeric and few neem leaves.
- Mix these well and prepare the paste.
- Gently apply on pimples area.
- Leave it on face for 15 minutes.