Dandruff is a very common problem for many people. Are you also suffering with dandruff? Best home remedies to get rid of dandruff .Then you are at the right place. Dandruff is basically a scalp irritation. Due to dandruff you can get the flaking, itching and redness of the scalp. The white flakes are dead skin cells that damage the hair roots and because of this you can suffer from hair loss. Dandruff is not very serious issue but it is very annoying and embarrassing. There are many products available in the market for dandruff but home remedies for dandruff are very effective to treat the dandruff problem.
Read More: 7 Easy Home Remedies For Itchy Scalp
Causes Of Dandruff
- Fungal Infection
- Oily and irritated skin
- Fungal Infection
- Age Factor
- Underlying Illnesses
Symptoms Of Dandruff
- Oily and Crusty flakes on scalp and shoulders
- Dry Scalp
- Hair Loss
- Persisting White
Home Remedies For Dandruff
How to treat the dandruff is the big question but there are some effective natural home remedies that can control the production of dandruff and remove the dandruff from your hair and sculp. We have listed here few important home remedies to treat the dandruff. So read this and apply for dandruff treatment.
Read More: 5 Ways To Use Mustard Oil For Healthy Hair
Custard Apple Leaves For Dandruff
Custard Apple leaves are beneficial to treat the dandruff. This helps to kill the bacteria from the hair root and control the dandruff. Custard apple leaves also reduce the redness and itching and prevents the hair loss. Custard apple leaves is also known as hair tonic because it has the ability to promote the hair growth. Below are the steps for how to use custard apple leaves for control the dandruff problem.
- Take the custard apple leaves and grind them.
- Prepare the paste with these.
- Gently apply this paste on scalp.
- Leave this for overnight.
- Rinse off with normal water in the morning.
Black Pepper and Curd For Dandruff
Black pepper is the another natural home remedy to treat the dandruff. Black pepper contains the antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties that help to deal with dandruff fast. Curds are also useful for hair problem. Curd contains probiotics and acid that is also expelling bacteria out of the scalp. Follow the given steps to prepare the home remedy with black pepper and curd to get rid of dandruff.
- Take one teaspoon crushed black pepper and one cup curd.
- Mix these two ingredients well.
- Apply this mixture gently into scalp.
- Leave this for an hour.
- Rinsethis with water.
- Please remember that don’t use shampoo for one day.
Read More: 5 Best Home Remedies For Fast Hair Growth
Lemon For Dandruff
Lemon is popular home remedy for the hair dandruff. Lemon contains the Citric acid that can help to control the hair fall as well as get rid of dandruff. Lemon can also helpful to maintain the pH balance that helps to protect the bacteria. Prepare the remedy with given method and apply.
- Take the juice of onelemon.
- Apply the lemon juiceinto the scalp and give a massage.
- Leaveit on scalp for 30 min
- Rinsewith normal water.
Henna and Egg For Dandruff
This is very useful herb which use for condition and colors hair. Also this is very effective home remedies for dandruff. Henna contains antifungal properties that eliminate redness and itchiness. Henna helps to reduce the oil and provides a layer on the scalp to reduce flare ups. Follow the given steps to use henna-egg-olive oil pack to get rid of dandruff.
- Take the 2 tablespoon henna powder, 2 tablespoon egg white,
- Mix these well and add 1 teaspoon olive oil in this mixture.
- Prepare the paste with adding little water.
- Now massage gently on the hair root and scalp.
- Leave it for half an hour.
- Rinse off with normal water.
Apple Cider Vinegar For Hair Dandruff
Apple cider vinegar is the very popular natural home remedy for several problems. This is also effective to get rid of hair dandruff. Apple cider vinegar contains acetic content. It helps to regulate the pH level of the skin. Follow the given below steps to prepare this natural home remedy and treat the dandruff effective.
- Take the equal part of apple cider vinegar and water.
- Mix these well.
- Before apply this mixture make sure that wash your hair.
- Now gently massage hair for few minute.
- Gentlymassage for few minutes.
- Rinse off the hair with normal water.
Aloe Vera and Lemon Juice For Hair Dandruff
Aloe Vera and lemon both are very effective natural home remedies for hair dandruff. Aloe vera provides moisturizing and soothing effect to scalp. When you combine the lemon in aloe vera then it works as antibacterial and antifungal compound. These remedies controls the hair fall and treat the dandruff. Use as per the given steps and get rid of hair dandruff.
- Take the aloe vera gel.
- Apply it on the scalp directly.
- Then you should cover the head with towel.
- Leave it for few minutes.
- Repeat this remedy twice in a week for better result.
Multani-Mitti and Lemon Juice For Dandruff
Multani mitti with lemon juice are very effective natural remedy to get rid of hair dandruff. This remedies also helps to control itching and redness of scalp. Multani mitti helps to grow new hair and control the hair fall. It also controls the sweating smell from scalp. Prepare the remedy with given steps and apply on hair. This will completely get rid of hair dandruff.
- Take the multani mitti, lemon juice and water.
- Mix these all and prepare the paste.
- Apply this paste on the hair.
- Leave it for 15 minutes.
- After 15 minutes rinse off this.
Also Read : 6 Homemade Packs For Dry Hair
Hope this home remedies helps to deal with hair dandruff. If you like this post please share.
Read More: 5 Amazing Homemade Banana Hair Conditioner