The digestive problem is very common problem which can cause a lot of discomfort. Digestive system helps to absorb essential nutrients and get rid of waste products.
Common Digestive Problem
- Acid Reflux
- Peptic Ulcers
- Lactose intolerance,
- Food Intolerance
Causes of Digestive Problems
- Poor Diet
- Improper Hygiene
- Lack of Exercise
- Excessive Smoking
- Excessive Alcohol Intake
- Lack of Sleep
Here are several home remedies for home remedies to treat digestive problems.
Effective Home Remedies To Treat Digestive Problems
Ginger is very effective natural home remedies for digestive problem. You need to include ginger in diet which can help to reduce the digestive problem. Ginger is effective home remedy for preventing and reducing diarrhea, flatulence, vomiting, indigestion, bloating and nausea.
Ginger has antibacterial, carminative, antiviral and anti-inflammatory properties which helps to prevent digestive problems.
- Ginger tea is very effective.
- Drink ginger tea daily.
- For this take boil ginger in water.
- Let it simmer for few minutes.
- Strain out the ginger.
- You can add honey in this for taste.
Peppermint is the effective home remedy which helps to reduce the digestive disorders. Peppermint has antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory properties that helps to treat gas, bloating, intestinal cramps as well as vomiting. Peppermint also helps to keep calm of upset digestive system.
- Peppermint tea drink twice in a day.
- For this take 1 teaspoon of peppermint leaves and a cup of hot water.
- Heat this mixture well.
- Strain and drink Peppermint Tea.
- You can eat fresh peppermint leaves.
- Take peppermint leaves in salad.
Apple Cider Vinegar
Apple cider vinegar is another natural home remedy that helps keep digestive system in good health. Apple cider vinegar is acidic in nature which can help to improve digestion and treat problems like indigestion, gas, bloating, stomachaches and heartburn.
- Take 1 tablespoon of apple cider vinegar to a cup of warm water.
- Mix honey in this.
- Drink this solution 2 – 3 times in a day.
- This will surely help to maintain a healthy digestive system.
Fennel seeds is also very effective natural home remedies to support digestive health. You can use fennel seed to treat heartburn, indigestion and low stomach acidity. Fennel seeds also helps to relief from intestinal spasms and bloating.
- Take 1 teaspoon of fennel seeds and Chew them .
- Take half teaspoon of fennel seed powder with water 2 times in a day.
- Prepare the fennel tea.
- For making tea take one teaspoon of crushed fennel seeds in a cup of hot water.
- Boil this mixture and drink as tea which can help to reduce the digestive problem.
Aloe vera has laxative properties which can help to reduce the digestive problem. Aloe vera has anti-inflammatory, antiviral, antibacterial and antifungal properties that can helps to reduce the irritation and inflammation.
- Take 3 teaspoon of aloe vera gel in a cup of water.
- Mix it well.
- Drink it daily in the morning.
- Make sure you drink this with empty stomach.
Turmeric is another herb used to treat for digestive disorders. Curcumin is a active component in turmeric, which helps to stimulates the gallbladder to release bile.
Turmeric helps in digestion problem and improves liver function. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory property that can helps to reduce inflammation.
- Intake the half teaspoon turmeric juice with a glass of water daily.
- This can help to prevent digestive problems.
- You can also take raw turmeric in your regular diet.
- Curcumin supplements will also helpful for digestion problem.
- For any supplement please consult to your doctor first.