In the young age many people face the problem of acne or pimples. Pimple is some time itchy and bloody. There are several reason of acne or pimple.
Reason of Pimple
- Hormonal Changes
- Unhealthy Diet
- Improper Skin Care
- Harsh Cosmetics
- Excessive Sweating
Pimple become worse when swelling and redness occur. The redness of pimples become because of reaction to bacteria, inflammation and skin irritation. These are many medicines available in the market but we need to use the natural remedies because it has no side effect. Here are the top natural home remedies for pimples.
Cold compress is effective way to reduce pimple redness. The cold temperature helps to contract the blood vessels, which helps to reduce the pimple redness.
- Take some ice cube and wrap in a thin towel.
- Gently rub the ice cube on pimples area for 1 minute.
- Repeat this several times after every ten minutes.
- Do it many times in a day. It will help to reduce the acne or pimple redness and pain.
Moist Tea Bag
Tea is also a effective treatment for pimples. It contains a good amount of tannins. Tea helps to reduce swelling, and in reducing the pimples redness. When you apply the moist tea bag on affected area it helps to open the pores.
- Take a tea bag and dip in warm water for 1 minute.
- Keep it for few minutes and let it be cool down.
- Squeeze the excess water out.
- Gently apply this tea bag on pimples for few minutes.
- Rinse of skin with cold water and clean with towel.
- Repeat this process for few times in a day.
Lemon is the well known remedy for the skin problem. It contains natural healing and skin-lightening components which helps to reduce the redness of pimples. Lemon contains citric acid, which helps to remove bacteria caused for pimples and other skin issues.
- Take lemon juice and a cotton ball.
- Soak cotton ball in lemon juice.
- Just press the soak cotton ball on affected area for few minutes.
- After few minutes rinse off with luke warm water.
- Repeat thrice in a day and this process with remove the redness of pimples and swelling as well.
Cucumber is another natural home remedy for health issue as well as skin related problem. Cucumber has anti-inflammatory property which helps to reduce inflammation and swelling. You can use the cucumber to relief from pimples.
- Take the thin slices of cucumber.
- Keep these slices in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Now take one slice and place at the pimple area.
- Once cooling end of that slice then take another cool slice and apply.
- Repeat this for 15 minutes at a time.
- Do this process several times in a day.
Toothpaste also help to reduce the redness of pimple. Toothpaste contains baking soda, triclosan and hydrogen peroxide which helps to relief from pimples and reduce the redness and swelling.
- Wash the affected skin with water.
- Take white toothpaste and apply on the affected area before go to the bed.
- Leave it for over night.
- In the morning clean face with cleanser.